Highlighted
pavo
Level 1: Cadet

Outage in Epping, NSW?

Does anyone know when ADSL services will be restored in Epping NSW. There is an "unplanned outage" that has been going on since Friday afternoon (11 October) - really frustrating no being able to connect online!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
pavo
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Outage in Epping, NSW?

I just called Telstra again, told that we may need to wait ANOTHER 96 hours (ie 4 more days) before service will be restored?  Are you kidding?  The outage has already been going on for 4 days, and now we could have to wait longer.  Tried to get the call escalated...waited for 20 minutes with no response so had to hang up. 

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Outage in Epping, NSW?

Outages are never fun Smiley Sad

We will always try to resolve service issues in the shortest timeframe possible, however our network is vast and quite complex so some issues cannot be fixed in a short period of time.

That being said, my records show that an ADSL service fault in the Epping area was resolved this afternoon. I cannot see any other issues listed so if you are still having issues please contact technical support for assistance.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more