CrowdSupport®
Bec73
Level 1: Cadet

Outages

Is anyone else having issues with Telstra in the Frankston,Vic area. I was told it is not my end but Telstra service issues? Any info on what’s going on please?
BecT73

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Outages

There's no current issues from what I can see

What type of internet service do you have>?
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Outages

Hi @Bec73 Welcome to CrowdSupport!

Firstly which type of service are you referring to? Mobile, landline, broadband (if so which type of broadband) etc.

If this was mobile there was an outage which I'm sure by now you'd be aware of, and we apologise for the inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now