CrowdSupport®
RahShell
Level 2: Rookie

Pages on iPhone won’t load completely

I updated to an iPhone 11 pro two days ago and I’ve noticed that the when connected to my wifi (Telstra cable internet) that pages won’t load completely most of the time. 
web browser pages don’t load at all, facebook pictures don’t load etc... 

as soon as I connect back to my 4G data, it loads right away. 
speed test says I’ve got 94mbps download speed and 18mbps upload so I’m not sure what’s going on. Any ideas?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Pages on iPhone won’t load completely

Appreciate your patience. Thanks for the detail. Is anything else connected to your wi fi? If so, is it loading pages okay? - Matthew.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

RahShell

The only other thing connected is my husbands phone and he notices the same thing with his phone.

thank you for your reply 

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @RahShell

Have you tried restarting your home broadband modem at the power to see if that improves the service?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

RahShell

Yes I have, I had spoken to someone on 24x7 chat and they got me to do that but it continued doing it. 

I had issues with my router resetting itself constantly a couple of months ago and ended up having some wires replaced outside that had corroded and that resolved until this issue. 

Support Team
Support Team

Appreciate your response. Are you and your husbands phones both Apple?

- Jimmy

RahShell

TV Yes they are, as of the past couple of days the internet is completely dropping out and the network light goes out. I’m now concerned the issue is the same as I had previously. 

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @RahShell. What issue did you last have? 

Highlighted
RahShell

The exact same thing, internet would cut out. When it happens, network light goes blank and the green light on the front of my smart modem goes white and then after 2 minutes or so, it comes back on. I’ve spoken to Telstra team online and all ive gotten is that my line is fine and to contact them again once the issue comes back. It’s super frustrating and I get told it’ll be escalated but never does...  when it finally did escalate last time, the tech that came out had to replace wires and said they were corroded. Not sure which could be causing it this time but it was only a few months ago that it happened

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now