Highlighted
Denys99
Level 2: Rookie

Poor Complaints response process

Answered

I have put a formal complaint  ( SR1 - 691256615032) .   An officer rang me but just told me that he would look into the problem ( slow, very unstable speed).  He didn't give me a timeframe for fixing the problem or even for coming back to me to update me on progress. I am still experiencing highly fluctuating speed.

what can I do now to get my complaint addressed prompty and well addressed?

Many thanks

Denys Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Poor Complaints response process

Hi Fedupwaiting1

There are several ways you can make a  Complaint with Telstra. 

You will find all the information you need, Lodging a complaint with Telstra

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 23: Superhero

Generally speaking if you've been assigned a case manager, they will give you a way to make contact with them. Do you know if it was a case manager or a higher level of tech support?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Denys99

Thank you for taking time to  reply to my query.  To answer your question, I assume that I  have been assigned a case manager as he didn't specify his role  and don't know what level he is. Also, as mentioned in my m essage, he hasn't said anything about timeframe for updating me and time frame for fixing the problem and he put on hold the interim rebate I had been granted by the billing dept. That upset me.  He has given me a phone number to contact him. it is however a STD number....I really wonder why it is not a national call ????  What sort of timeframe the technician would work on? what is the pricedure to keep the customer up to date? Many thanks, Denys 

Fedupwaiting1

How do you make a formal complaint?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Fedupwaiting1

There are several ways you can make a  Complaint with Telstra. 

You will find all the information you need, Lodging a complaint with Telstra

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Denys99

To make a formal complaint, you need to go to "contact us" on the Telstra web site under "feedback".

P_Ocustomer
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Customer Service Agents in Philippines talk with fork tongue

They read a translated text to customers which is like teaching a monkey to perform.

Changing our homeline plan last Friday we now don't have email access and the fools in the Philippines keep saying that the issue will be fixed in 15 minutes. 5 days is the longest 15 minutes, hate to see their running team at the Olympics.

An express post letter to the CEO Andy Penn does not even get a response

It must be nice for a POM to see Australians bought to their knees

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now