CrowdSupport®
AW2412
Level 1: Cadet

Poor NBN cover and poor WIFI fir a few dats

Hi,

just to let you know that our NBN coverage has been interrupted very frequently over the last few days. As a result of it Wi-Fi is also poor/ not available. It’s has been created a lot of problems for me and my family as we need internet fir our work. 

Please make sure it will be restored quickly. 

Thank you 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
JonYn
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: Poor NBN cover and poor WIFI fir a few dats

Ring 132200 and say NBN Fault.

DISCLAIMER: My opinion should not reflect to Telstra.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Poor NBN cover and poor WIFI fir a few dats

Hi AW2412, I hope this is improved for you in future. Your connection speeds can be affected by factors such as your line quality, distance to the node, and network traffic to the sites or services you use online. If there are any network faults or maintenance works in your area these will be advised via our Outages page at https://tel.st/ugnrl along with updates on the restoration time as we receive reports from the investigating technicians.

If nothing is listed there then it may be something specific to your connection or account. The guide at https://tel.st/yjna4 can help troubleshoot some common access problems and direct you to the best channels for further assistance as needed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now