CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ethan5640
Level 1: Cadet

Port forwarding

Hey,

I've been trying to figure out how to port forward port 25565 for a minecraft server. I've looked through many threads on here and tried many sites to check my port. But with no avail. Could you give me a step by guide on doing this. I have a Technicolor TG797n V3

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Port forwarding

Hey Ethan5640,

This thread has instructions on how to Port Forward on a TG797n: Technicolor TG797n v3 port forwarding.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented

Hi Ethan,

Welcome to Crowd Support!

Are you trying to host a server for some friends or for the internet to see? If it's just for some friends I would try using a program called "Hamachi" https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/

I use this for hosting multiplayer for several games including Minecraft, Terraria and other standalone online multiplayer games. It's simple to set up and simple for friends to join, more than happy to assist with the setup if required.
Lathania

Hey,

I have Hamchi running, I tired letting my friends join. We are all in the Hamchi network and have Direct tunnels. I've had a server run off Hamchi before, but on an old computer and a old modem. I just need steps on how to forward the port, if you didn't guess 25565. I've already tried the link in the first comment ages ago with no luck. Could I get a basic step to step guide on it.

Thanks, Ethan

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now