CrowdSupport®
Zilla32
Level 2: Rookie

Recurring bill issue

So I disconnected from bigpond nbn 3 months ago and still being charged. I ring up get it credited get told that it will be removed then next month another charge. How the hell do I speak to the Australian call centre and get this sorted I dont have time for this......

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Recurring bill issue

The Disconnections Department is in Adelaide between 7.30am to 9pm AEST,

To ensure the billing department has the correct information, the Disconnections team will verify and assist.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Zilla32

Apparently this has already been done twice

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Zilla32.

Did you still need assistance with this one?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Zilla32

I can still see the service on my account looks like nothing has been done again

Support Team
Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that, completely understand your frustration. You'll need to speak with our disconnections team, you can find them on 13 22 00 (when prompted, say "disconnection"). They are best equipped to advise on how to proceed.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit