CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Retaining email address when changing ISP

Answered

If I change my ISP can I still keep my bigpond email address, we will still retain our two Telstra Mobile accounts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Retaining email address when changing ISP

You need to contact support on 133933 prior to changing your ISP to request the retention.

You get the first 12 months free, from then on it is $79 per year per email address (free email is included in your home broadband package, it is not included on mobiles).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You need to contact support on 133933 prior to changing your ISP to request the retention.

You get the first 12 months free, from then on it is $79 per year per email address (free email is included in your home broadband package, it is not included on mobiles).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I read that as long as you had a Telstra account you could have a Bigpond address, do mobile accounts not count as Telstra Accounts

Highlighted

Not for email services.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit