CrowdSupport®
Scowie
Level 1: Cadet

SLACK SERVICE

I am very disappointed in the service I am receiving from Telstra. ADSL2 keeps dropping out or extremely slow. Reported it to tech support and its taking too long to rectify the issue. Very tempted to take my accounts else where. So much for your motto: "we're committed to providing awesome products and services to keep you connected. We're also here to talk, listen, help, share and have fun"<br><br>I'm not having FUN at the moment

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: SLACK SERVICE

I'm sorry to hear that Scowie,

I have flagged this post so our Technical Support Team can follow up on it tomorrow.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Scowie,

I apologise for the long waits for a restoration. We do have a number of areas with a very high workload and you would have been offered the first available commitment to have this restored.

Once your internet is stable, please contact Billing on 13 22 00 to discuss a rebate for this period that you have been without service. 

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jowrayme
Level 1: Cadet

We are in Brisbane South the Broardband is not just slow but often not accessible. When I can access the customer service person does all they can to band aid until the next down, working full time I resent the times I cannot bank, pay bills, top up my Go Card, make appointments, contact restraint. They can blame Netflix etc but shows the system is flawed. Less money to Telstra share holders and more spent on a 21st service for their highly charged customers would be main customer response if you took notice of customer feedback always requested

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now