CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

STUCK AT CAPTIVE PORTAL

Hey, I just recently joined with Telstra.
There was a technian who came to install my cable internet, I entered my details in the Captive Portal page and it successfully registered. The modem self reseted but when I went on a website it will redirect me to the Captive Portal page. I re-registered about 3-5 more times but the same thing occured, trying about every 1-2 hours.

I rang up Bigpond Technical Support and they just said it may take 1 hour or till midnight for services to be up and running. The next day I tried again but only this time I couldn't re-register, it gave me a error code CCP0004.

I called Bigpond a few more times and they said it is still in "Provisoning" and would call me today around 3-4 but I didn't recieve any call.

I hope somwone can help me!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Re: STUCK AT CAPTIVE PORTAL

@darwinp wrote:
Hey, I just recently joined with Telstra.
There was a technian who came to install my cable internet, I entered my details in the Captive Portal page and it successfully registered. The modem self reseted but when I went on a website it will redirect me to the Captive Portal page. I re-registered about 3-5 more times but the same thing occured, trying about every 1-2 hours.

I rang up Bigpond Technical Support and they just said it may take 1 hour or till midnight for services to be up and running. The next day I tried again but only this time I couldn't re-register, it gave me a error code CCP0004.

I called Bigpond a few more times and they said it is still in "Provisoning" and would call me today around 3-4 but I didn't recieve any call.

I hope somwone can help me!

Unfortunately this sounds like an Activations issue, so you may need to call them on 13POND (137663) and say Internet.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit