Highlighted
Will_i_am
Level 2: Rookie

Service suspended.

Answered
My service was suspended on Monday because of late payment, when I found out I jumped on chat and paid the bill at which point I was told it would be back on in 24hrs. Next day still suspended so I jump on chat again. Same thing they put a form in and I'm to wait another 24hrs. Wednesday comes still nothing my house has still got no internet but the next bill is due so I pay that as well!. Chat again this time they call someone who tells me they never got the payment so I give him the receipt no. For the payment and they say they found it and I'm to now wait 24hrs. Thursday comes and im told that they messed up my reconnection order and that they will fix it and I'm told to wait another 24hrs. Friday and still nothing, chatting with them again they tell me that the reconnection order for the foxtel is holding everything up and so they say they put in a form to speed it up and to wait 24hrs. This time I'm given 10gb free data on my phone but with everyone needing to update apps and phones and so forth the 10gb was gone in a few hours. It's now Saturday and we are still without internet and now I can't even open chat anymore. Does anyone even know what they are doing there and why has it taken this long??? Why am I paying for something I can't use and now I can't even open chat it just automatically closes as soon as it opens like Telstra are just hoping I disappear. I've started to look for another i.s.p because this is just ridiculous.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Will_i_am
Accepted Solution

Re: Service suspended.

Spoke to them again on sunday they said everything was good to go and told me to power cycle my router did that and still nothing it is now Thursday it's been 11 days NOW!! !!!! I am talking to Optus and they can set me up with internet that actually works because I am done waiting for you guys to figure out how to do your jobs properly and you can trust that I am going to tell everyone I know just how bad Telstra has been. Hopefully I can save some people from the bad service I have been getting!!!!
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

If the service resume order has errored and not completed for some reason it may also cause issues porting out your services. I would recommend calling 132200 and say "disconnect" so they can try get it sorted to prevent any issues for you with that process as well.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Will_i_am,

Please live chat with us at this link http://tel.st/49kl and our billing team can look into this for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Will_i_am
Accepted Solution

Spoke to them again on sunday they said everything was good to go and told me to power cycle my router did that and still nothing it is now Thursday it's been 11 days NOW!! !!!! I am talking to Optus and they can set me up with internet that actually works because I am done waiting for you guys to figure out how to do your jobs properly and you can trust that I am going to tell everyone I know just how bad Telstra has been. Hopefully I can save some people from the bad service I have been getting!!!!
Accepted Solution

If the service resume order has errored and not completed for some reason it may also cause issues porting out your services. I would recommend calling 132200 and say "disconnect" so they can try get it sorted to prevent any issues for you with that process as well.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now