CrowdSupport®
DanielEskobar8
Level 1: Cadet

Several Australian sites and video services not loading on Telstra cable

I am a Cable broadband customer in Adelaide.

For about a week now, some Australian based websites and video services have failed or struggled to load.

Foxtel Go for Windows, Videos on SBS on Demand (and The World Game),  and the Telstra home page are all struggling to load and unusable.

I tried using my Telstra mobile as a hotspot and these same site/services worked without any issues.  

My Cable internet connection speed appears to be healthy and most popular international sites like YouTube and Facebook are working without any struggles.

There seems to be a wider network issue preventing my Cable connection from getting proper access to the mentioned Australian sites. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Several Australian sites and video services not loading on Telstra cable

I am not aware of any issues like what you have described. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Have you customised any of the settings within the modem? 

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

PGC
Level 1: Cadet

Same problem in Ascot, Brisbane with NBN. Can't access most Australian websites such as carsales.com.au or gumtree. Speed-test shows full speed, internation sites such as youtube work at full speed. But won't even load the others. Worked fine 2 days ago. Also works fine when hotspotting off the phone.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi PGC, Can I please get you to send me a Private Message so I can have a look into this further - Oliver

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now