CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
jff031
Level 1: Cadet

Slowed Broadband

Answered

Because of excess usage my broadbane was slowed last month.  The month has now completed and I ma into a new usage month but the broadband speed has not be reinstated to the correct speed.

When will this occur?

Than you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Slowed Broadband

Hi jff031

I am very sorry about that, there was a known issue with some services over the long weekend not automatically unshaping with the start of the new billing month. We can very easily resolve this for you with a simple unshaping request 24x7 here: 

http://tel.st/49kl

And you should notice your speeds return within generally about an hour or so Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi jff031

I am very sorry about that, there was a known issue with some services over the long weekend not automatically unshaping with the start of the new billing month. We can very easily resolve this for you with a simple unshaping request 24x7 here: 

http://tel.st/49kl

And you should notice your speeds return within generally about an hour or so Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Baxter11242
Level 1: Cadet

Yes...Normally i got 54MBPS, but now only got 20 MBPS..and my upper floor's speed is terrible...

What's wrong with Telstra....is it that uneven and unstalbe???

Support Team
Support Team

Heya Baxter11242,

There was an issue over the past week during our system upgrades, of which we have identified and are in the process of resolving.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit