CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Flyer
Level 1: Cadet

Smart Modem Power Cable

Answered

I don't suppose there is a longer cable available to extend the power pack cable to the modem? I want to elevate it onto a cabinet about 1.7mt high but the cable will not reach from a standard height socket and I don't really want 240v extension cables hanging down the wall.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Smart Modem Power Cable

@cf4 wrote:
You might be able to get a extension cable from a electronics store such as Jay Car that will the power socket on the modem and the power plug on the power supply.

Yes, Jay car would be the best bet. @Flyer Just take in the power plug so you get the right lead. Many stores even have people that can make things up for you, but something like that shouldn't be expensive.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

You might be able to get a extension cable from a electronics store such as Jay Car that will the power socket on the modem and the power plug on the power supply.
Accepted Solution

@cf4 wrote:

Yes, Jay car would be the best bet. @Flyer Just take in the power plug so you get the right lead. Many stores even have people that can make things up for you, but something like that shouldn't be expensive.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit