CrowdSupport®
SS2019
Level 1: Cadet

Still no internet - day 3

It’s no day 3 and still no internet after a very stressful weekend of trying to explain to a very upset 6 year old brain cancer patient that Telstra would definitely fix the internet as soon as they could. The 48 hr mark was getting close so again I contacted Telstra only to be told that someone hadn’t processed an old order which was holding up the top up request (this was my original concern but was assured by Telstra that everything was on track). We have now been told to wait another 24 hrs! She will be back in hospital on Tuesday so there goes a weekend we will never get back! It’s hard to believe there is no one in Telstra with enough ability and compassion to be able to process this simple request to make the life of a 6 year old cancer patient a little less horrible. We now have to spend a 3rd day trying to explain why she can’t watch her favourite program on Netflix and now she doesn’t believe us. It feels like torture

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Still no internet - day 3

Hey SS2019,

I'm sorry to hear that your child isn't well and do apologise that there have been issues with having this main connection restored Smiley Sad Was this a new connection that was being installed at your address or was this a known issue that we were working on at your address or in the area? 

If you do require any extra data allowing your TV or another device to be connected to the internet then our Billing team can assist with this and allow you to tether the connection. They can be reached 24/7 via our secure and encrypted Live Chat service at

https://tel.st/ylhbz

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now