CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
wid_sha
Level 2: Rookie

Stuck at Captive Portal CCP0021

Answered

First signed up in April, was put on elite pinnacle plan by mistake instead of pinnacle ultimate which I requested. After enquiring about this Billing team said another request has to be put through for the service to get switched over from elite cable to ultimate. Service finally activated with 100mbs and home phone around May 9th. Called telstra back as I was advised to request to get rebundled after both services are active, told them both services were active and to rebundle. Found out a month later with a bill of over $800 that the accounts weren't rebundled got charged twice. Telstra acknowledged mistake first month was corrected to $105 in July. Now found out the plan was again changed to elite pinnacle, back to square one...

I have 12 interaction numbers, just want to get this resolved. Requested to be put on ultimate cable, plan "modification" was put through, I've got emails saying the service is activated and plan change is successful. However the service has not been working since Wednesday, had no warning about down time whatsoever. Waiting for a call back from level two support still as the issue couldn't be resolved by activations.

The error number is CCP0021 on the captiv portal. Tried all the troubleshooting possible. Reset router numerous times, disconnected coax cable, different browsers. It seems like the modem is already registered on the server so its not letting it re-register. The MAC address shouldn't change but it may need to be manually re-registered to the server. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck at Captive Portal CCP0021

Happy to help, glad that we could get you back online before the weekend.

Personally, and I am a little biased here, I prefer to get support from a community forum where I can ask questions that are sometimes a little outside support boundaries. I find that between official staff and other members of the community you can get the answer you were looking for Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
wid_sha

DanK solved the issue within an hour of reading the private message. Very happy with the effort, talked to so many staff members felt like no one actually knew what was going on. Top notch technical knowledge and communication, would give him a 10 for NPS. Refreshing change having to chase after the issue, to someone to have a proper look at it and solve it. I guess Telstra isn't too bad, if phone support fails get on the forums Smiley Happy

Thanks heaps Dan! 

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Happy to help, glad that we could get you back online before the weekend.

Personally, and I am a little biased here, I prefer to get support from a community forum where I can ask questions that are sometimes a little outside support boundaries. I find that between official staff and other members of the community you can get the answer you were looking for Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

wid_sha

Yeh fair point wider knowledge and experience base I suppose Smiley Happy will come here first next time Smiley Happy
Dbaus
Level 1: Cadet

Please help, having the same error CCP0021.
3 hours on the phone to Telstra since 4 days ago and I'm still being told 48 hours to fix!
Cheers,
David
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Dbaus,

There is an issue with registering your modem to your account. The accounts team will refer this to the appropriate area to have this rectified. Unfortunately the turn around time on this will vary depending on the workload of that team.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now