Highlighted
Nozza87
Level 2: Rookie

Technician didn't turn up, 4th visit, no internet for over a month, CALL ME ASAP!

I already have a case manager assigned, Someone call me ASAP.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Technician didn't turn up, 4th visit, no internet for over a month, CALL ME ASAP!

Crowd Support is not a customer service official channel. You will need to use Telstra Chat, ring or contact the case manager assigned to you
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Technician didn't turn up, 4th visit, no internet for over a month, CALL ME ASAP!

Hi Nozza87,

Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that your appointment was cancelled and for the inconvenience this caused you. Has an appointment been rescheduled for you or have you since spoken with your case manager?

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Nozza87

I have tried calling Telstra, I have wasted enough of my time trying to contact them.

I have spent over 15 hours to them on the phone over the last 5 weeks.

This was a last resort effort to get a hold of someone that might actually be able to help me, I still have no Internet, My case manager is unavailable.

I'll let the ombudsman handle it from here, This is an absolute joke and appalling customer service. Been with Telstra for as long as I can remember but that doesn't matter to them.

Nozza87

No and No and see reply above.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Nozza87

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by the service not working. 

With complaints, you're usually contacted within 5 business days.

Do you have the complaint reference number handy? It should look similar to SR 1-XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

If 5 business days have passed since the complaint was raised & you would like us to follow up with the case manager on your behalf, please let us know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Nozza87

It's been 7 days since last complaint.
I was promised she would call me today but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't have any ref numbers apart from the tech visit 2 visits ago which is frustrating in it itself as I have to explain my stupidly long story of how badly Telstra has f**ked me around everytime I call up.

I am contacting the ombudsman within the hour to try and speed up the resolution process as Telstra has had more then enough time to fix my internet and I'm not wasting any more of my time chasing you on your issues.
Support Team
Support Team

You're more than welcome to go to a third party for resolution if you prefer @Nozza87

If an official complaint has been raised, you should have been provided with a SR 1-XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

If you're unsure of this reference number & would like to find out, please call us on 132200 or chat us securely online here 

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Nozza87

I should've been provided a lot of things like actual help and internet but sadly these are all beyond Telstra's capabilities.
Thank you personally for trying anyway but I won't be calling the 13 number again it's a waste of time.
Support Team
Support Team

While I can understand contacting us again may not sound ideal, especially after the experience you've had, if an official complaint has been raised, we will be able to provide you with the reference number when you contact us via that method.

While I understand you've mentioned a case manager already, if you're having trouble getting this resolved or investigated, you're welcome to raise a complaint through our online form here & a dedicated case manager will be assigned to work with you to help resolve the matter.

Upon submitting, you can expect contact within 5 business days & we'll aim to resolve within 10 business days. Depending on the issue, in some cases it may take longer to resolve. 

If a complaint is already open about the same matter, the additional complaint will get withdrawn as a duplicate. You will also receive an reference number after submitting as well as being emailed a copy of the reference number. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further assistance, I'm happy to help where I can.

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more