Highlighted
JamesP6084
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Chromecast

On the 5/09/2014 we came back to Telstra, the bundle we chose was the Bundle with $200 and a chromecast we received the $200 but not the chromecast after contacting Telstra (overseas) they said we have to apply online and hung up, does anyone know where to apply for this.when i went to the telstra shop they said it was on the system but did not know when it would arrive ??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 20: Director

Re: Telstra Chromecast

Being a promotional add-on, and not part of a regular bundle package, they may have had some supply issues that has delayed them going out? If their system shows its ordered, then it will probably come soon.

Did you get a router as well, and has it been connected?

Cheers!

Level 24: Supreme Being

If you have recieved the $200 Visa Card then everything should be in place... unusual that the ChromeCast of all things is the delayed item.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

JamesP6084

Thank you for your reply, yes got the modem and connected but still no Chromecast, you would think that Telstra would be organised with these promotions still not received as yet ? and no reply from Telstra ???

I think for the most part these promotions are completed wtihout a hassle.

and often these forums are mainly answered to by customers more so then the staff. (or in a few cases, Telstra staff who are answering questions when they are not actually at work, to be helpful)

I would recommend a chat with the LiveChat Tema, see if they can give you the order number (should be like 1-2XXXX) and see if it has been dispatched and if it has been dispatched to find out the consignment note number, at least with the order number you will be able to Track Your Order, and or use the order number as a refernce number on StarTrack Order Tracker

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

JamesP6084

Thank you for the information i will contact them, Excellent

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more