CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
chaice_evans
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Complete Home Saver 200GB Bundle - Haven't received my order and no one can tell me why

Answered

Hi,

I ordered the following online back on the 10/12/11: Telstra Complete Home Saver 200GB Bundle, TBox (MRO). I received a confirmation email that it would take up to 3 weeks for the order to be received. 

In the following days I received various communications advising of my new telephone number, that my order had been shipped and of my new online account billing number.

2 weeks passed and I received the T-Box and some information in the mail about the new home phone/Internet bundle I have through telstra.

Another week passed and I still hadn't received the modem. I was also unable to log into bigpond with the email address provided.

I contacted the support number and after being transferred through 6 different departments, I was told the former tenant at where I am staying has not disconnected there service properly and it is in temporary disconnect.

I was provide a different reference number to those previously received on email correspondence, and I was told to fax through a cover page with that new reference number and provide a copy of the landlords agreement to prove we are the new tenants at the house.

I was told that this is also the reason why the modem order had not been fulfilled and that it has not been shipped from the warehouse in Sydney. 

I am not listed on the lease agreement as I am still living with my parent (I am however 18) and my parent is not listed as the account holder for the telstra account.  

I called telstra again to advise I was unable to provide a lease agreement and again I was told a different reference number, provided with two different fax numbers and was told to get a signed statutory declaration stating I live at our current property where I am trying to connect the service. 

All the while, I have been receiving bills for the service, which I have paid without fail each time. 

I am not even sure if my original bundle order still exists.

If someone could help me, it would be greatly welcomed.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Complete Home Saver 200GB Bundle - Haven't received my order and no one can tell me why

Hi Chaice, sorry to hear about the ongoing problems you've been having with the processing of this order. I'll be in touch shortly via private message to get some further information and see what can be done to get you connected ASAP.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Complete Home Saver 200GB Bundle - Haven't received my order and no one can tell me why

Hi Chaice, sorry to hear about the ongoing problems you've been having with the processing of this order. I'll be in touch shortly via private message to get some further information and see what can be done to get you connected ASAP.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now