CrowdSupport®
Notfanofdropout
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra NBN slow or total dropout

I can almost tolerate slow speed internet on some days, but the total drop out in the middle of a project is too much to bare. What is the use of unlimited internet access when I can not use it or have access when needed. Yes, on some days it runs well, have new pc, new modem, by a Telstra technician installed outside antena and all setup to be expecting no issues. Yet, especially this week, there has been slow speeds and total drop outs, clearly indicated by no internet availability and red lights flashing on the modem. Not acceptable.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ghostman11
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: Telstra NBN slow or total dropout

Hi,

PLease check for any outages in the area by visiting the NBN site.

IF not outages, kindly switch the modem off for 20 to 30 seconds and then turn it back on and see if it works.

Hope this helps.

I am a Telstra Employee participating in CrowdSupport on my own time. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's. Please mark the response "Answered" if I was able to answer your query in anyway.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now