PDW66
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster

I brought and installed a twin pack Telstra WIFI booster set 3 weeks ago and everything has been working perfectly up until yesterday, when the slave booster started to blink blue the swapped over to solid purple... I rebooted everything 3 times including the NBN router and the main Booster... All to no effect... I also pulled the power out of the slave booster for 4 hours and held the rest button on for 60 seconds... All to no effect... it is still off line and purple. 

Is there another step? Everything in the house is working well and it is not near any other routers eg it has good full signal and was working well for 3 weeks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster

Hi @PDW66

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the WiFi boosters you purchased. 

The Telstra Home Dashboard App will help you set up, manage and diagnose your network, even without a PC. Follow the steps on your Quick Start Guide for further information about how to download the app and get started.

You can find more information about the Telstra Home Dashboard App here 

If you still have trouble, my advice would be to contact us on 133933 or 1800 834 273 if you have an NBN service.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now