CrowdSupport®
Macleod
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra customer service is a joke

Telstra service is absolutely appalling.

I've been without internet connection for a whole month! After speaking with a different person every day (because you can never speak to the same person twice) no one seems to be able to fix my issue. I've asked for a technician to come out to my property. I had to take two days off work only to be cancelled on TWICE! I keep asking for my case manager however they always seem too busy to answer my calls or call me back. I've waited on hold for over 40 minutes only to be told that no supervisor was available. I have three formal complaints about this issue, varying from technical faults to poor customer service (Thank you, Mary, from the moving team in Sydney who hung up on me after an hour and a half with no resolution). I have raised this with the Telecommunications Ombudsman who is also investigating the issue. All I want is the internet that I pay for! To make matters worse, I've had final university exams with only the Telstra back up on the modem. 

I want this FIXED! What is it going to take for someone to take this seriously! 

TELSTRA FIX MY INTERNET!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra customer service is a joke

Are you on an NBN service (to which I wouldn't be surprised about the cancellations - and they are out of Telstra's control), or an old fashioned ADSL service?

Can you describe what connection you are on, which equipment you have (modem(s) etc) and describe what the lights on the modem and NBN NTD (if you have one) are doing?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now