BryanPiol
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra did not attend the appointment for my Cable broadband connection and no one notified me

Telstra did not attend the appointment for my Cable 3.0 broadband connection and no one notified me. Now I have to wait another week to get this sorted out and I need to take another day off work. Can someone help me get this escalated please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra did not attend the appointment for my Cable broadband connection and no one notified me

Can't be escalated through here. You would need to call to do that.

You could lodge a formal complaint via https://Telstra.com/complaints but it can take 5 business days to be actioned.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra did not attend the appointment for my Cable broadband connection and no one notified me

It does happen... Previous job took more time than expected and technician ran out of hours... How would you feel working overtime?

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

I suggest you reconfirm your next appointment prior to taking the day off work
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now