CrowdSupport®
bdinha
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra internet connection

My connection is so so so slow and telstra support is just hopeless. 

My current speed is 2.8 Mbps!!! I already did the basics (reboot modem and pc and nothing)

Any ideas??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra internet connection

Maybe you could give us some detailed information bdinha about your needs here.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra internet connection

Thank you bdinha for filling in the blanks there, makes it easier to try to offer suggestions.

Firstly, I'd suggest you pop along to the following Crowd Support Information page that address issues such as yours. You'll find self help tests that you can undertake to see if you find a specific problem: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Broadband-KB/Speed-Issues/ta-p/278139

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit