CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Zandra
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra shop or over the phone?

Answered

1. Should I call Telstra over the phone OR should I just go down to my local Telstra shop? Which would be quicker?

2. How long does it take to be connected and have the items needed delivered?

Recently I have decided that I need the Internet and the home phone connected at my house (as I am using too much money on my prepaid mobile currently) BUT I am very unsure on how many days I would have to wait for things to be connected and have everything I need for the Internet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LeonaC
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra shop or over the phone?

I recommend that you go into a shop - from personal and friends' experiences, you will get better service and, a result, with a friendly smile. That's if you can wait long enough to be served. And it helps if you take your technology - computer, iphone, etc., in with you.

I won't delve into the problems we have had with ringing; all i wish to say on that matter is that you will likely get someone in a call centre overseas.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
LeonaC
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

I recommend that you go into a shop - from personal and friends' experiences, you will get better service and, a result, with a friendly smile. That's if you can wait long enough to be served. And it helps if you take your technology - computer, iphone, etc., in with you.

I won't delve into the problems we have had with ringing; all i wish to say on that matter is that you will likely get someone in a call centre overseas.

AntK
Level 3: Gumshoe

If you do decide to go into the Telstra shop would you mind posting about your experience here please? Would be nice to see someone with a positive experience reporting back so others can avoid the more difficult adventures with Telstra.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now