Highlighted
DouglasL
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra technician dosen't turn up again

I am getting Telstra cable installed. The first installation date was meant to be on the 28/04/14 between 8am and 12 midday so I had a day off work for this. I get a call at 8:30 and it's from the technician saying he is 10 mins away. Great I thought, So i told him access to my unit is down a side street and when I gave him the street he had to go down he said wait where are you and I told him my address and then he said he is in Queensland but I am in Melbourne.....

So I call Telstra and they say yep no worries someone will be with you today. Come midday I rang them up and then they said the order was canceled???? Anyway I spend all day on hold getting passed around to different departments and eventually I get told by a supervisor that they will resolve this and call me back. I didn't receive a call back that day.

The next day i ring up to see whats going on and tell them my story. Had another order created and another scheduled technician appointment for Saturday between 10-2pm surely they will turn up this time. I receive a summary of my order via email and it has the wrong address on it so I immediately ring up and let them know. The guy says it's just a typo your address is right in the system.

Now It's Saturday no one has come. I ring up Telstra and they say the order has been completed. I've been here all day waiting patiently. Apparently the technician showed up but it was the incorrect address. The address I told them to correct.

What do I have to do to get my Internet installed? I am really sick and tired of this. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra technician dosen't turn up again

Hi DouglasL

That's very upsetting, i apologise for your troubles getting cable installed, we do need to address this with you as soon as possible. With your account-specific enquiry we can assist you via our secure 24x7 LiveChat service to follow up on your order and advise or action the next steps required to get you connected as soon as possible 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more