CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
TobyDog
Level 2: Rookie

Timeframe for NBN disconnect

Answered

Our address was cabled up for NBN a month or so back. Just had a letter from Telstra saying I need to move soon. SUrely I have 18 months from the time it was available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Timeframe for NBN disconnect

Will all depend when NBN was declared ready for service, You can check here https://www.nbnco.com.au/residential/learn/rollout-map.html > search your address, then click on find out more when if comes up and it should give you a rough idea of the disconnection of legacy services
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Will all depend when NBN was declared ready for service, You can check here https://www.nbnco.com.au/residential/learn/rollout-map.html > search your address, then click on find out more when if comes up and it should give you a rough idea of the disconnection of legacy services
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

And 18 months flies by, so it is quite soon.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now