CrowdSupport®
kaiser9100
Level 1: Cadet

Top up internet data - Network error?

Answered

I have reached my monthly internet data uasge and I am trying to use one of my three free monthly top ups. However, everytime I try, I get a network error message.

"We couldn't process your request because of a network error. Try again, or if you need help, contact us."

I've looked at other board posts and all of them have a singular response from a member of the support team, but none of them seem to be resolved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Top up internet data - Network error?

Sometimes the automated systems get caught up with some gremlins. I'd suggest giving them a call on 133933 to get it sorted directly with a rep. You can also jump on their live chat at https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Top up internet data - Network error?

Sometimes the automated systems get caught up with some gremlins. I'd suggest giving them a call on 133933 to get it sorted directly with a rep. You can also jump on their live chat at https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now