CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
chesteroad
Level 2: Rookie

Viewing daily Bigpond usage over the last 4 months

Answered

Afternoon folks,

Is it possible to view the daily data usage for the previous 4 months.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chesteroad
Accepted Solution

Re: Viewing daily Bigpond usage over the last 4 months

Hi Shelly,

All solved thanks,

I did'nt realise that I had to use my primary login  i.e. Bigpond. I have never used it so password and the like lost in the past.

I did think that Telstra and BigPond shared all logins, but it appears not.

Thanks again & Merry Xmas

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Heya chesteroad,

Welcome to CrowdSupport. Smiley Happy

You can view detailed usage for your BigPond Broadband service via My Account.

Simply select your broadband service, it'll take you to another page, where you can select Detailed Usage on the right hand side of the page.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

chesteroad

Hi Renee,

Thanks for prompt reply,

However....

I have gone onto the My Account page....... selected account services......... went to my Big Pond........., access denied.

Then went back to My Account page....could'nt find detailed usage...... selected internet usage..........,

This page only shows total usage for the last 4 months.

I need to look at daily usage. 

Please advise where I am going wrong.

Thanks.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi chesteroad,

Once you've logged into My Account

Click on the Bigpond Service &on t this will take you through to a page where you can click "usage" on the right hand side

This will bring another page up where you can see a hyperlink to view detailed usage (This is next to the "Estimated Data Used)

This brings up another page, click "view usage" & you'll be able to view an estimated  daily breakdown

Let me know how you go Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

chesteroad

Hi ShannonD,

Are you guys looking at a different screenj ?  the words you tell me to look for are not on my screen at all.

Went to My Account screen,  can't see the words "Bigpond Service" anywhere on that page, only the words "Internet" on the left hand side where it shows Data Usage.

Clicked on that, brings up page which says Usage on Righthand side, clicked on that, brings up page showing Data usage for this month (Dec). and 4 grayed out blocks showing usage for Aug, Sept, Oct and Nov.

No sign of a hyperlink anywhere.

Regards

Support Team
Support Team

Hi chesteroad,

By Bigpond Service, I mean your Internet. 

It's strange it's not there however n ot uncommon as I checked my Mums too & she doesn't have it.

When you click Internet, then click usage: Does it display the data & days remaining? 

Are you able to view the Estimate Usage details below this?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

chesteroad

Hi ShannonD

As mentioned above

...........Clicked on that, brings up page which says Usage on Righthand side, clicked on that, brings up page showing Data usage for this month (Dec). and 4 grayed out blocks showing usage for Aug, Sept, Oct and Nov.

..........Grayed out blocks  show only total for the 4 months , no daily usage.   Daily usage is show for current month i.e.Dec.

I need daily usage for Aug, Sept, & Oct & Nov.

Regards

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Chersterroad,

Once you have logged into My Account you will need to select Account Services in the top right hand corner then My BigPond from the menu.

You should be able to see your BigPond account listed. Click on the words View Usage to the right of the account number.

Use the drop down box to view the daily usage for each billing period.

Let me know if you have any difficulties with these directions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

chesteroad

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for reply.

However what you have told me has been told before.

Please look at my reply to Renee, where I explain what I see when I followed her  instructions, your latest Email is giving me the same instructions.

When I attempt to open "My BigPond" in the drop down, I get an access denied message.

Page says....

My BigPond

Access denied.

Access to this resource has been denied.

Sorry, but telstra.customer are not permitted to access this web resource.

click here   which when opening in another tag, opens the "My BigPond page as descriubed..

I'm going round in circles.

Note that I'm logging into my account  at       Telstra.com.       not Bigpond.com

Please advise where I go from here?

Regards

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Chesterroad,

Firstly, please log out. I get this message when my browser automatically logs me in to an alternate account.

You can also log in using this link: https://myaccount.bigpond.com/MyServices.do

You need to log in using your primary BigPond email address.

chesteroad
Accepted Solution

Hi Shelly,

All solved thanks,

I did'nt realise that I had to use my primary login  i.e. Bigpond. I have never used it so password and the like lost in the past.

I did think that Telstra and BigPond shared all logins, but it appears not.

Thanks again & Merry Xmas

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now