Highlighted
MarkWestPymble
Level 1: Cadet

West Pymble Broadband Outage

WHat the heck is happening with Telstra Broadband cable in the West Pymble/Pymble Area (this thread speaks for MANY !!!)

An ongoing outage that started on Saturday 20 Feb, and is still occurring today (23 Feb)

I pay premium $$ for a premium service, and am getting what I can only describe as something i'd expect to find in the backwaters of a third world country.

So far we (not just me but many other users in West Pymble) we have experienced the outage:

Sat 20 Feb:

Outage Lasting from approx. 09:40-22:00 (ALL Day !!)

Sun 21 Feb:

Most of the day available, before the outage re-occurred at 19:55 Sunday evening, for a number of hours

Mon 22 feb:

Outage re-occured from approx. 10:35 thru to 23:20 (so AGAIN, the whole day !!!)

Tue 23 Feb: (so far as at 10:30)

Outage re-occured at approx. 09:15 (??) or thereabouts and is still ongoing now

I log a Telstra call each time, and I get the "Yes, there is am outage that should be fixed in [sometime in the distant futire]" (Fair Go !!!)

Please ... when will this be resolved ... I don't accept that an issue can take this long to fix. Even a couple of years ago when a digger CUT the fibre, we were up again in a day.   Is it really a 'BREAK" or is this a scheduled upgrade of infrastructure - if so, please tell us .

Regards,

One (of the VERY MANY) frustrated and disappointed customers in West Pymble/Pymble Area !!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now