jon-wayne
Level 1: Cadet

Whay am I receiving such dreadful service from Telstra re our NBN install and modem.

I keep asking to be transferred to someone in Australia who can assist me in the NBN Management team? Keep being told there is no one in Australia to speak with. Was on the phone for 1 hour 40 minutes last night arguing with them. Twice I have been told that I was being transferred to the NBN Management team in Australia only find myself back on the queue. One time I was on "hold" for over 30 minutes to be transferred back to the original queue.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Whay am I receiving such dreadful service from Telstra re our NBN install and modem.

The only people to talk to are the consultants on 1800 834 273 or https://livechat.telstra.com

It doesn't matter where in the world they are, they all have the same access to information and ability.

What is the problem that you are having? We might be able to assist in helping get it resolved (or at the very least give you some wording that will make life easier in dealing with the tech support).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more