CrowdSupport®
gene71632
Level 3: Gumshoe

Wifi Outages in Cambridge Gardens NSW/Penrith NSW

Answered

Is there a Wifi Outages in Cambridge Gardens NSW 2747? We cannot connect to WIFI since 5 pm. The WIFI is not lit up on the Gateway Modem.  When will we can connection back? We have a lot of devices using WIFI and it is quite inconvenient that it should happen especially when we pay so much to connect to NBN.

Gina Ybabao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
gene71632
Accepted Solution

Re: Wifi Outages in Cambridge Gardens NSW/Penrith NSW

Finally got the solution myself whilst looking at some other posts after attempting turning off the Gateway/Modem a couple of times to get WIFI back on.

Went to Telstra Gateway and enabled WIFI on both 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz and the WIFI light is lit and everything went back to normal.

You would think that it would go back on itself after turning the Gateway on and off. Wasn't attempting to hard reset the Gateway after I was told not to do so as it would damage the modem in the long run. I had attempted hard reset 6 times during the past few weeks as my NBN connection kept dropping out for no reasons.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
gene71632
Accepted Solution

Re: Wifi Outages in Cambridge Gardens NSW/Penrith NSW

Finally got the solution myself whilst looking at some other posts after attempting turning off the Gateway/Modem a couple of times to get WIFI back on.

Went to Telstra Gateway and enabled WIFI on both 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz and the WIFI light is lit and everything went back to normal.

You would think that it would go back on itself after turning the Gateway on and off. Wasn't attempting to hard reset the Gateway after I was told not to do so as it would damage the modem in the long run. I had attempted hard reset 6 times during the past few weeks as my NBN connection kept dropping out for no reasons.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now