can I nbn internet without a telstra homephone

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: can I nbn internet without a telstra homephone

No all Telstra Home NBN internet plans include a home phone.

merab
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you cf4 that has answered my question.My plan expires on 14 march 2019.I have a mobile as well , it is silly to have a home phone I hardly use.Thank you for answerering so quickly .
richard
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

@merab wrote:
Thank you cf4 that has answered my question.My plan expires on 14 march 2019.I have a mobile as well , it is silly to have a home phone I hardly use.Thank you for answerering so quickly .
richard

@merab Another way to look at it is that the plans come free with an active home phone port. If you don't use it then don't worry about plugging a phone into the modem :-)

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
Level 21: Augmented

There is nothing preventing you not to use that phone at all... AFAIK, all Telstra deals include the home line for free... Some older deals have pay as you go cost, but if you never connect anything to the modem, then there cannot be any cost...
I personally keep the phone connected as I have friends overseas and for them it is cheaper to call to fixed link than to the mobile...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more