shazzamatazz
Level 1: Cadet

endless loading

Hi, I seem to be having trouble with things that run in a new window.  I am currently trying to log onto my Redbubble page so I can add new products, the log in window appears, I type in my name and password and press log in but it just endlessly keeps trying to load.  I have been trying for at least an hour.  Last night I was trying to watch movie trailers on websites of 2 different cinemas, I pressed watch trailer, window opened but was semi opaque and wouldn't play.  I'm trying to do business here so need help asap.   TIA.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: endless loading

If you continue to experience difficulties with your internet service, can you confirm that you have tried restarting your modem & computer/devices to see if this resolves the issue?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now