CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Miko1
Level 2: Rookie

fixed wireless nbn

Answered

Ordered fixed wireless broadband early February this year-received the modem soon after with a txt message informing me of a date that a technician would arrive to install antenna and wan.

Took a day off work but no show by the technician.

After numerous phone calls with people passing the buck I`m at a loss what to do.

So far I`ve been sent four bills,up to four hundred now and late reminders even though I rang billing after the first bill and she said she would freeze billing till it was sorted out.

I`m even getting txt messages that my service will be interrupted temporalily even though I don`t have one.

I find it strange that a communications company is so bad at communicating and charging for a service that hasn`t had one single kb passed over it since supposedly being connected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: fixed wireless nbn

I'm sure the complaints team will be able to get your NBN connection sorted and your sanity back in the process.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3

I would recommend raising a complaint so that that complaints team can get this resolved. There is a link below in my signature to raise a complaint.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Miko1
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks!
Just given that a shot-thought it funny they asked what I would like as an outcome.
My 'sanity' was my reply :-)
Accepted Solution

I'm sure the complaints team will be able to get your NBN connection sorted and your sanity back in the process.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now