Highlighted
galong
Level 2: Rookie

internet connection

Answered

Waited a month for ADSL connection. Now told could be 3 months further wait as no port available at Kensington NSW exchange Is this real ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
galong
Accepted Solution

Re: internet connection

Reviewing other posts shows it is indeed a problem

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
galong
Accepted Solution

Reviewing other posts shows it is indeed a problem

DrewH

Believe it! I got the same runaround although not as long. Waited 3 to 4 weeks before they told me the Port for me had been sold to someone else by accident..... 4 Weeks later

DrewH

I_like_Beer
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same problem. I am waiting for nearly 3 month now. They do not get in touch with we, do not give me an update.

Support Team
Support Team

There is more information regarding 'no ports' on this thread that may help make more sense of the situation http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Broadband/No-ADSL-ports/m-p/233985#M14986

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

I_like_Beer

Sorry Angela_Telstra,

Your link does not work.

"An Unexpected Error has occured"

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi I_like_Beer,

Apologies; I have just fixed the link in Angela's post.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

coecie

so slow connect to internet. when opens says recover page.  Wait 5mins & it opens. Cannot do things keeps saying

recover page. Plenty of GB.    Do I have viruses and is so what do I do????????

Coecie

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Coecie,

Slow speeds can happen for a number of reasons. It's always good to run virus scan programs to double check. Otherwise, if you're worried, you can call us on 13 22 00 to test your connection to make sure the fault isn't with the service.

Brodie

sharkazula07

We are moving into a new house late October we have been told that NBN wont be available till late July 18 and that there are no ports available for ADSL+2 The address is 137/41Radke RD Bethania 4207 is there any way that you can help us in regards to this problem,if so at what costs would be involved at this point in time no line has been laid to the house.Is there any way we can get a wireless connected while we wait for NBN and at what cost

champ1830

Quite often I am not able to go online & the red light shows on the modem & the page says this sit cannot be reached

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Champ1830. Are there any recognised outages in your area currently? You can check here -  http://tel.st/6x6a
More information here - http://tel.st/unap - Matthew.

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more