CrowdSupport®
natalia300
Level 1: Cadet

ip block

Hi there. I m currently working on a website - http://valentinewishes.net The website has a plugin that had some malware that affects it yesterday. The plugin fixed this issue today, however, this morning I stopped being able to access my website. Is there any way to verify this and if so does anyone know what I can do to fix this? The guy from Bluehost said that because my IP is blocked, getting a static IP would fix the issue. I did this (bought it for $2.99/mo) and I still cannot access my website. Any help would be massively appreciated! Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: ip block

I can access your website on my Telstra NBN connection. What error message are you getting when trying to access the website? Have you tried using another device to access the website?

Works fine in Qld

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Highlighted
Steve7876
Level 1: Cadet

I become the same trouble. Recently I have launched a shopping website but unfortunately, 302 error and 404 are teasing me. I don't know what i do. Does anyone help me?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit