Highlighted
GoBlues63
Level 4: Private Eye

nbn connection

Answered

Was just wanting to know can you plug both the NBN box and the modem into a double adaptor? Look forward to hearing from you

Robyn Trowbridge
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: nbn connection

Short answer GoBlues, is Yes, you can plug it into a double adaptor.

In fact if you go to the following link, and then page 11, it gives advice about double adaptors and power boards: http://www.nbnco.com.au/content/dam/nbnco/documents/nbn-fibre-user-guide.pdf

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: nbn connection

Short answer GoBlues, is Yes, you can plug it into a double adaptor.

In fact if you go to the following link, and then page 11, it gives advice about double adaptors and power boards: http://www.nbnco.com.au/content/dam/nbnco/documents/nbn-fibre-user-guide.pdf

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now