Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: nighthawk works fine on battery not on fixed,do i need a differnt charger

Hey @midas,

Sorry to read about the frustrations. Could you please elaborate a little further on your post? Do you still have the charger that would have been provided in the original packaging?

Please let me know and I'll do what I can to help out.

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 22: Superhuman

Are you running your modem using the provided charger with or without the official battery ?
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
midas
Level 2: Rookie

Using charger supplied with device, works OK charging battery, device keeps shutting down when just on fixed connection(battery removed).Am thinking not enough consistent power going thru.Should I get a 3.0 charger.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi midas, 

Sounds like an issue with the battery and not the charger. Be best to take this to a store or call our technical support area on 133 933 and they can check on this for you. 

Let us know if you have any trouble getting this resolved though. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now