Highlighted
bawleypoint
Level 2: Rookie

problem processing

Answered

can't send or forward emails keep getting message on laptop, " there was a problem processing your last request . Please try later".......can anyone tell me what to do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bawleypoint
Accepted Solution

Re: problem processing

thanks, fixed it myself late last night, just went in and did a systems restore to an earlier date before this happened, and it was fine after that

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Bawleypoint,

I might be able to help with this, what email program are you using? Outlook? Does any error code come up?

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

bawleypoint
Accepted Solution

thanks, fixed it myself late last night, just went in and did a systems restore to an earlier date before this happened, and it was fine after that

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Glad to hear Smiley Happy 

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Jock66
Level 1: Cadet

I am having the very same problem but on the ipad2 just keeps saying error processing request any help will do been trying for awhile now 

bawleypoint

thanks Smiley Happy

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Jock66

Have you attempted to restore the device at all? 

Regards 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now