CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Stephen_E
Level 2: Rookie

setting up gateway max

Answered

I've just had the Telstra Gateway Max installed and cannot get on the http://mygateway to see the settings. What username and password is it looking for? Does not accept my Bigpond or Wi-Fi Security card usernames and password.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: setting up gateway max

Good morning Stephen, usually the dfault user name is - "admin" and default password is "password".

You'll find the full user manual here also: http://setuprouter.com/router/technicolor/tg587nv3/manual-1250.pdf

Try this and let us know how you go.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

Good morning Stephen, usually the dfault user name is - "admin" and default password is "password".

You'll find the full user manual here also: http://setuprouter.com/router/technicolor/tg587nv3/manual-1250.pdf

Try this and let us know how you go.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Stephen_E
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks very much Jeff. It worked.

No worries mate, glad we could get you up and running, have a great Xmas.

Shelleez
Level 1: Cadet

Jeff

Thank you so much your advice helped me login to the Gateway.  The information in the included booklet so wrong. Any way thank you again as I was unable to contact Chat 24/7 - too busy or something. I just wanted to change my SSID settings asap.

Regards

Michelle

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now