MTsak
Level 1: Cadet

Application For Reticulation - Single Dewlling

Can somebody please explain why I would need to register and apply for an AFR (Application For Reticulation) when my property is a single dwelling, on a singularly titled parcel of land in Lalor VIC 3075?

I have checked the AFR forms and none apply to my current situation (multiple Residential Dwellings on a single parcel of land).  I keep being told I need to make this application and each time I have spoken with somebody from Telstra (both the 132200 & 1800 no's) I keep having this thrown at me.  

It's very frustrating that in 2018, I cannot seem to get land based Internet services (not even basic dial up) without needing to resort to 3G SIM or WiFi rubbish.

M

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Application For Reticulation - Single Dewlling

Thanks for reaching out MTsak,

It's certainly a confusing situation, can I ask on what grounds you have been asked to fill in this form & what it is that you have been trying to arrange, eg- a pre-wire or a final connection etc

Angela

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now