Level 1: Cadet

Application For Reticulation - Single Dewlling

Can somebody please explain why I would need to register and apply for an AFR (Application For Reticulation) when my property is a single dwelling, on a singularly titled parcel of land in Lalor VIC 3075?

I have checked the AFR forms and none apply to my current situation (multiple Residential Dwellings on a single parcel of land).  I keep being told I need to make this application and each time I have spoken with somebody from Telstra (both the 132200 & 1800 no's) I keep having this thrown at me.  

It's very frustrating that in 2018, I cannot seem to get land based Internet services (not even basic dial up) without needing to resort to 3G SIM or WiFi rubbish.





Was this helpful?

  • Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Application For Reticulation - Single Dewlling

Thanks for reaching out MTsak,

It's certainly a confusing situation, can I ask on what grounds you have been asked to fill in this form & what it is that you have been trying to arrange, eg- a pre-wire or a final connection etc


Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit