CrowdSupport®
tealady
Level 1: Cadet

BILLING down query?

Hi,

Billing at Telstra website has been shoing zeros forn the past 3 days or so? My prepaids sho fine. When is this going to be fixed? is there a problem with billing? Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: BILLING down query?

Hi,

That's strange. I am not aware of any issues at the moment. If it is still happening have a chat with our My Account support team. You can reach them on our Live Chat service (there's a link in my signature) or by calling 132200

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

tealady
Level 1: Cadet

Re: BILLING down query?

I tried the 132200 about 4 times this morning(couple of hours wasted), given up.They don't know of anything, but just give me the details of the bill ending in mid July.., and  asked online at 24*7 on the weekend.No reply.

Complaints area had arranged  call me on the 19th August  at 2PM to discuss the bill (after close of month on 16th?), but no phone call.So thought it was because I couldn't  see the billing online and there may have been a problem.

After many hours I've decided that either it is normal not to have any bill details from Friday before (all set to zero for the month and the month of the bill to be issued as well) till whenever the bill is generated ..Wed? (BTW the people I spoke to at  the Philippine centre don't comprehend the work generated.  Issued on 22nd of month?? I finally found out.

For my billing online account area, on Friday, Sat..everything was just zero. Then I started getting usage of bigpond  2 calls today, other details not available and error messages ..maybe this is what happens every month between 16th (end of month) and 22nd (when bill is issued)..but I've given up.

I cant sit around all day waiting for a phone call about something that I dont know when it is going to be available to discuss..and nonne could find any details of "Rick" who was going to phone me on the 19th .... So no worries, I gave up

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit