Highlighted
doug18
Level 2: Rookie

Call Guardian 301 buy additional handset

I am having all sorts of problems trying to purchase an additional handset for the Call guardian 301 mk2. Would someone tell me how to purchase?. Stores dont have them and I asked for it to be ordered but no luck. I ring the sales 1800 number and no body seems to understand or care. I was told to go to crowd support for the answer. All I want is and additional handset. Why is it so hard to deal with telstra?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Call Guardian 301 buy additional handset

It should be quite simple by calling 1800 676 442.

It's still listed as a product on https://www.telstra.com.au/home-phone/handsets#features

I don't know why they've referred you here. We'll just tell you to call them as they are sales.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
doug18
Level 2: Rookie

I agree it should be simple but its not. I have been bounced around for aThe 1800 number was told they wouldnt sell me the handset and I had to buy the base unit again. Stores say they will order item in but when I check, I find nothing has been done. Eventualy I have managed to find a loverly lady on 24/7 chat who was very helpful. Problem solved.

I would be lodging a complaint about the sales number staff. They should have just asked you if you already have the base station and then sold you an additional handset. Call 132200 to lodge the complaint.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now