CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Briza1
Level 2: Rookie

Call Guardian 301

Answered

I have a Telstra T400 fixed line phone. I want to add the cordless Telstra Call Guardian but still retain the T400. Will all the features of the Call Guardian still work?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Call Guardian 301

Hi Briza1 

I would be asking this question of our 24x7 Home Phone team   http://tel.st/5xle so you can discuss your options and have all of your questions regarding the compatibility of the two phones answered. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Briza1
Accepted Solution

Just rang Telstra 132203. I was told that the T400 is not compatible with the Call Guardian 301 and that I would need to upgrade the T400 to obtain the features of the Call Guardian.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Briza1 

I would be asking this question of our 24x7 Home Phone team   http://tel.st/5xle so you can discuss your options and have all of your questions regarding the compatibility of the two phones answered. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Briza1
Accepted Solution

Just rang Telstra 132203. I was told that the T400 is not compatible with the Call Guardian 301 and that I would need to upgrade the T400 to obtain the features of the Call Guardian.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now