Highlighted
Nateriver
Level 2: Rookie

Call forward selected callers

Answered

Hi:

I would like to activate call forward selected callers. and I've found the following instruction on Telstra's website:

1. Press *87(PIN)* then listen for annoucement.

2. Press 4* then listen for the annoucement. 

3. Press (list position)* the listen for the annoucement.

4. Press(caller's phone number)* then listen for the annoucement.

5. Press(forwarding destination phone number)# then listen for the annoucement. 

6. Hang up.

I don't understand what "list position} is, and where should I get the PIN? Also, is there an equivalent call forward selected callers function for the mobile phone? Thanks. 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Call forward selected callers

Try reading this document, starting on page 8 http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/home-features-user-guide-c020.pdf

The instructions you wrote down are to set up the list, not activate call forwarding.  To set up to PIN, note the instruction on Page 9.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Nateriver
Accepted Solution

Thanks a lot for your reply, this is clear enogh for setting up call forward selected callers for home phone. However, can I also set up call forward selected callers for mobile phone? Is there an instruction document for setting up call forward for mobile phones as well?

Accepted Solution

No, the functionality is not built in to the Mobile Phone network as far as I'm aware.  You can either forward all calls, or none on a mobile (you can block numbers as well, but that is a phone dependant function)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Try reading this document, starting on page 8 http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/home-features-user-guide-c020.pdf

The instructions you wrote down are to set up the list, not activate call forwarding.  To set up to PIN, note the instruction on Page 9.

Nateriver
Accepted Solution

Thanks a lot for your reply, this is clear enogh for setting up call forward selected callers for home phone. However, can I also set up call forward selected callers for mobile phone? Is there an instruction document for setting up call forward for mobile phones as well?

Accepted Solution

No, the functionality is not built in to the Mobile Phone network as far as I'm aware.  You can either forward all calls, or none on a mobile (you can block numbers as well, but that is a phone dependant function)

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now