Wake
Level 1: Cadet

Can my Mum continue having just a landline plan when connected to NBN?

My elderly Mum has had a Telstra rep door knocking as her location can be connected to NBN. All she has is a landline. All she needs is a landline. She has a 2 handset cordless phone system. She understands she has to connect within 18 months, but will Telstra still be able to offer her just a simple home phone plan with similar call inclusions etc (assuming of course there is a comparible deal)? This rep is confusing her by talking about mobile bundles, wifi readiness etc.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Can my Mum continue having just a landline plan when connected to NBN?

Your Mum can transfer to NBN and continue to have a Landline only and stay on her present plan or she can take up one of these  new land line only plans. There are other plans available but will have to talk to a Telstra consultant for details. There no cost for transferring to NBN.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now