CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Can't cancel my home phone

I've been connected to the NBN for the 7th March 2019 I've called and visited the Telstra shop. And I still can't cancel my home phone, I'm even had my service shut down and a new number by another provider. I'm still been charge for a phone home by Telstra. What do I have to do and close my home phone. It seems Telstra just don't give a **bleep** about anything but charge me for a connection Ivan use or want

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Can't cancel my home phone

You'll need to call the disconnections team on 13 22 00 and say Disconnect - they will be closed now, I'd recommend ringing tomorrow morning.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Can't cancel my home phone

Hey Ers,

343GuiltySpark is on the money here, give our team a call on 13 22 00 and we will assist.

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit