Highlighted
ChrisP
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot renew domain or add emails to existing domain registered with Bigpond

I have a domain name registered with Bigpond for years now. Suddenly it has disappeared from my account, i suspect after i upgraded my plan. Long story short, i cannot add emails to this domain anymore, nor can i work out how to renew my domain which expires in Jan 2014. I don't even know if Telstra a still charging me for hosting it!

Numerous calls to Bigpond support have been a joke, realtime help resulting in the person asking me for my username AND password which i promptly told them to take a running jump)and emailing domains@online.telstra.com.au is the biggest joke of all.

Who the hell is responsible for this mess and how do i get it fixed?

Chris...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cannot renew domain or add emails to existing domain registered with Bigpond

Hi ChrisP, we can help investigate this for you if you can send through details of the account in question to us via http://goo.gl/DJ9PB.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ChrisP

Re: Cannot renew domain or add emails to existing domain registered with Bigpond

Thankyou, i have submitted my information via the link provided.

Chris...

pdentalservices

We are having the same problem as the above person.

Please help!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi pdentalservices, we can help investigate this for you if you can send through details of the account in question to us via http://goo.gl/DJ9PB.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more