CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
johnew
Level 2: Rookie

Changing pin number after NBN change over.Message bank is on but old pin does not work.

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
johnew
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing pin number after NBN change over.Message bank is on but old pin does not work.

Have sorted this matter out by reading other people`s messages .Thanks for the help. Had to use the last 6 digits of our phone number .

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Changing pin number after NBN change over.Message bank is on but old pin does not work.

Hi @johnew,

If you are having trouble accessing MessageBank after changing over to NBN I would recommend speaking directly to our NBN Faults team on 1800 834 273. They are the experts on these issues.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

johnew
Accepted Solution

Have sorted this matter out by reading other people`s messages .Thanks for the help. Had to use the last 6 digits of our phone number .

View solution in original post

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for coming back and letting us know, I hope you have a great weekend.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit